Sunday, January 18, 2009

29days:day2 (saturday)

Well today started off as a good day. It began, however, with plans to be very selfish with my time and schedule. I woke up at 10am (VERY late for me) and planned to lay in bed watching tv for a bit then head off to the REC for a workout before starting the day. It's much easier and better for me when I make my workout be the first thing I do - then I actually GO. Anyways, I had my early afternoon well planned out until Carrie, my only roommate home this weekend, came knocking at my door. She peeked in and asked if I wanted to watch this week's Grey's Anatomy and eat homemade pancakes. This, of course, had not been in the day's plan, only moments before.

But sometimes you just know what people need, even if it's just a bit of time to watch a movie. So, I put on my robe, made a big pot of coffee, and proceeded to assist with the pancakes. Two hours, a big pot of coffee, and many pancakes later, I made it to the gym. But, before doing so, I got some lovely roommie time in. That's the greatest gift of all, but that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment